Sunday, October 25, 2009

bring out the monkeys

If this doesn't answer your question, then I don't know what does...
YES WE ARE WEIRDOS : ) Our rally monkeys are out!! BRING ON THE YANKS! Oh & yes I am not a wife who pretends to watch "the game", I whole heartedly love it & encourage it, so essentially I created this monster!

I've finally determined why Andy's favorite month is October... because #1 baseball playoffs, #2 any items he wants to purchase he tricks me & says they can be for his birthday #3 this little decoration...he thinks it's fun to change the sign from In to Out whenever I leave the house! Oh well, if I'm the witch then that makes him my flying monkey!
p.s. please let there be a game #7 and I will be a very happy witch : )

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the baseball enthusiasm!
And the sign:)