Wednesday, April 20, 2011

the results are in!

Well, my daddy has been training a little weightlifter in Heaven to send down to us...it's a BOY!!! When I first found out I was pregnant I had a feeling it was a boy, I knew my dad wouldn't have it any other way. The poor guy was as macho as they came, trained elite athletes and was stuck, I mean blessed, with three daughters. He always said he deserved a handy capped parking pass because surely having three girls made him disabled. He was only kidding, he loved having frilly girls! He always use to bribe us that if we named one of our kids after him he would pay for their college education...somehow he better find a way to hold up his end of the bargain ; ) We can't wait to meet the little guy! At times I feel so weird and not my self and then seeing the baby on the ultrasound makes my heart melt and remember it's all worth it.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Yay congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth and Wes said...

You, Steff, Kim, Ryan's wife Christie, and I all having boys with in 6 months of eachother!!! Crazy!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

congrats! you will love it! I am loving our little boy so much and now I can't even imagine having a girl. It's so weird!

thefrommfam said...

Yay Jen. I think a boy fits you guys perfectly! This will be so much fun.

Michelle Andersen said...

I'm SO excited for you JJ!! I can't wait to meet the little guy! BTW, we are coming to CA next weekend. PLEASE tell me that we can get together. We will be in San Diego for the first few days and then in Anaheim for the rest of the week. Can we make it happen?

Elyse said...

Congrats!!! I hope you're planning to have an AZ baby shower!! Make sure I get an invite - I LOVE making baby shower gifts. And I'm totally going to put a wrap in it (if you have a color preference let me know) - you will love it!

Lauren and Josh said...

Aww, congratulations Jen! This little guy is so lucky to have you as his MOM. Can't wait to celebrate with you on the 26th!