Tuesday, March 10, 2009

TAG: I officially have nothing to blog about!

yes, I hate tags but since beth tagged me a while ago and now bev (if i'm jen m)  i will participate!

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1.  Heroes
2.  30 Rock
3.  The Office
4.  Scrubs
5.  George Lopez
6.  The Hills
7.  Today Show
8.  Diners Drive-ins & Dives

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1.  drove to LA
2.  worked in LA
3.  went to REI
4.  ran 5 miles
5.  kickboxing
6.  made andy dinner
7.  watched Heroes
8.  mailed bailee's b-day present & Annie's belated card!

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO
1.  Melinda trimming my bangs cuz I look like a 5 yr old from 1970 with a bad hair cut
2.  snowboarding in WA
3.  visiting the in-laws
4.  baseball season
5.  marathon
6.  learning to surf
7.  Carlsbad with the fam
8.  BRECK'S WEDDING & seeing everyone!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1.  Andy's kitchen
2.  Jersey's
3.  Los Altos ghetto taco shop
4.  BJ's
5.  Lucilles's
6.  Ranu
7.  Chichenitza
8.  Diddy Reese...is an ice cream shop a restaurant?

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1.  Andy to get electrolysis so he can't grow beards
2.  win a house fully furnished with a Range Rover and Lexus in the garage
3.  student loan exemption
4.  adventure trip to Thailand
5.  snowboarding in the swiss alps
6.  unlimited shopping spree to nordy's
7.  to not get paged EVER!
8.  oh & I guess WORLD PEACE!

8 PEOPLE I TAG
1.  Jenny (you better do it)
2.  Sierra
3.  both Ashleys
4.  Jill
5.  Elise
6.  Lindsey
7.  Michelle
8.  Anne
oh wait ahsley s i un-tag you because i just remembered your made up rule about you getting to post any pic you want of me on your blog if I tag you! haha :)

2 comments:

Ali said...

You are so hilarious and do not look like a 5 year old with a bad haircut! And you had a full day. How's the training coming? Wish I was doing it with you. I miss running all together... and running at all, for that matter!

Beth and Wes said...

I participated in the tagging, because I don't usually have anything to blog about either! Besides last weekend we don't do anything all that exciting! Are you liking work? We miss you up here in Spokane!