Ahh Megan tagged me, I've never liked being it! I'm a bit crazy so I'll just share the highlights!
1. My maiden name is Jolley and since I can remember, my friends combined my first name with my last name to make it jenjolley. Friends use to call my house and ask for jenjolley, yell my name at school and say "hi jenjolley". Everyone always said my name had a good ring to it and it was fun to say so they just combined it! Finally, in college a girl asked me what my last name was and I said um Jolley and she said so your name is jenjolley jolley! Now sometimes I forget my new last name and won't respond unless I hear jenjolley.
2. I have a freakishly weird obsession with the Osmond family...well actually just Donny & Marie. Yeah I know they really are not of my generation, but I fell in love with them when the new Donny & Marie show came out when I was in 8th grade. I would rush home just so I could watch it! I love that they are Mormon and have what seems to be the perfect family and I wanted to be part of it! Plus they totally have the most perfect teeth and smile. Now that Marie is on Dancing with the Stars I can't stop watching and my stalker behaviors have returned. When I found out they were going to be on Oprah on Friday I had a melt down knowing that I would be working and would have to miss the show! Can you say PSYCHO!
3. I have played tennis nearly everyday of my life since 3rd grade, until I started PA school (sad)! It literally was my life and I loved every minute of it! I was lucky enough to get a scholarship to Washington, so I went and spent four years basically living on a tennis court. The best part of it all I was meeting my wonderful husband Andy!
4. I am probably the only girl to ever get in a fight on the tennis court and get it broken up by an umpire! Tennis is usually seen as a quiet, proper sport but I really have never seen it that way! Sports just aren't fun unless there is a little blood!
5. I am extremely competitve in everything I do whether it be sports, card games or school. I honestly can turn anything into a competition. I really hate to loose! If I have ever offended any of you with my competitve nature, please don't take it personal and forgive me!
6. I am a wild sleeper! I talk, laugh, cry, yell and pour water on myself in my sleep! Yes, its true one night I woke up screaming because I was soaking wet and then I looked at my hands and I was holding a glass of water that I dumped all over my self. Poor Andy, nearly every morning when I wake up he tells me something weird that I had done in my sleep that night! All I can say is at least I'm fun to sleep with! (oops, that sounds bad doesn't it?)
7. I absolutely love giving presents to people! I love it so much in fact that I always have to give it to them early or better yet just tell them what I got them! I can't help it, I just get so excited I can never wait unitl their actual birthday or Christmas! Andy gets so mad at me beacuse I always want him to open up his gifts a few days early!
1 year ago